Styles change. Style does not.
Paramount Conference and Event Venue is a state of the art facility which includes 61, 000 sq. ft. of entertainment space and can accommodate up to 1, 650 guests. Paramount is able to host all of your social and corporate events like no other venue.
Paramount is now on the lookout for Waiters and Bartenders. Think you have what it takes?
For more info, contact Daniel Salazar at 905.326.3000 x224
- I had my wedding at the Paramount on April 15th 2012. We had the most beautiful wedding I could have dreamed of. The staff I dealt with we're so helpful to all my needs and everything ran so smoothly the night of the wedding. They decorate the lobby area so nicely which saves us on having to spend more on flowers etc. the food was amazing. No complaints. It was a night I will remember for the rest of my life.
- My fiancé Cristina and I recently attended a wedding reception dinner at Paramount Conference and Event Venue and we were very impressed from the moment we walked in and even today, we continue to look back on our experience and can't help but envision our very own wedding at Paramount next April. The venue looked immaculate and the food was excellent. We would be remiss if we didn't mention the unbelievable service that Marek and his team provided that night. Cristina has a gluten allergy and we know all too well just how scary the risk of being served the incorrect dish or cross contamination can be, especially when the kitchen has to prepare a dinner service for 550 guests. Marek was in control every step of the way and ensured that Cristina received the right dish. He was courteous and addressed all of our concerns. The MC did a good job getting all of the guests involved and the DJ played music that kept everybody coming back to the dance floor. The use of lighting and video added to the great ambiance and atmosphere of the whole evening. We enjoyed the whole evening and we cannot wait to start our new life in style at Paramount on April 6th, 2013. Thank you.
- My recent peterandpauls.com experience was fabulous. I was married this past fall at The Manor, and it couldn't have been better. The venue was beautiful, and the staff were well organized and very pleasant to deal with. The only issue I experienced was that of a 'chair-storage fee.' It wasn't felt the venue had 'incurred' a fee for having stored these chairs, as they were probably just put into a side room anyway. I feel it was a penny-pinching on the side of the vendor. Other than that, everything was great, especially the food. Kudos to the chef!
- I found the atmosphere and design to be extremely pleasant and comfortable. The food was also excellent. Although I rarely provide perfect scores when filling out surveys such as this one, I really don't feel that I can realistically complain about any aspects of the service that was provided on this particular night at this particular venue. The bar service was especially good, and - alongside the main entree of chicken and steak - stood out for me as the highlight of the event.
- I just wanted to thank you for all your help in coordinating and planning my parents' surprise 25th anniversary! It was a great success! Everyone was really impressed with the venue, the food, and the service as well. Your staff were all very kind and helpful. Again, thank you so much for everything. I really enjoyed working with you and appreciated all your help. Hope to see you soon for another event!
- I just wanted to extend my gratitude to everyone who helped make this day a success! Everything was beautiful and I couldn't have done it without a talented team!
- Just wanted to send you a quick note about our wedding reception at Paramount this past Saturday. Paramount surpassed our expectations – everything was amazing! The food and the staff there has to be commended. Thank you very much for taking care of us. I have to say that I was not expecting anything less, right from our first meeting with Frank. Thanks again!
- Just wanted to say thank you for everything. The stag went fantastically well and you were absolutely right about the porchetta. Incredible! Worth every penny and the guys loved it. I'm craving it now! Thanks again.