Perfection is possible.
Whatever your event, Bellagio Boutique Event Venue is an open concept banquet hall facility that can accommodate up to 800 people. There are 3 European influenced fully private rooms to choose from. Bellagio is an exquisite and luxurious venue created to charm everyone who walks through the door.
- The Bellagio Boutique Venue illustrated nothing but class and over delivered on all expectations, from our initial meeting to the very last moment of our wedding reception. The food was presented very well and tasted fantastic. They were able to accommodate every single guest’s meal request and executed flawlessly. The bar was stocked and our 400 guests never had to wait in line for a single drink; some of the most efficient bartenders I’ve seen and always happy to serve! The staff was constantly attentive and illustrated a consistent willingness to go above and beyond even for the most simplest requests. From Tino’s simple question of “Anything I can get you?” to a staff member assuming that the bride did not eat and packing a to go meal at 2am! Ramy was able to deliver a vision that created a wedding that was unique, representative of our personalities and most importantly personable and FUN! Lisa’s ability to execute on this vision makes them a really great team! The Bellagio team truly represented what excellent service is since they always found a way to deliver on every request – “No” is not in their vocabulary! Thank you for the most memorable day of our life! Suzie and Michael Barci
- My husband Len and I had our wedding reception at the Bellagio on August, 21, 2010. Our experience with the Bellagio began from the minute we walked in July, the year before. We came in the day after Len had proposed because I wanted nothing more than to have our reception at the Bellagio because I LOVED the grand staircase. After meeting with Ramy ( who was very knowledgeable, professional, kind and understanding during our entire experience) Len and I feel even more in love with the place and booked right away. During the year to follow Ramy and other staff members kept in touch with us and ensured we were all on the same page about all the planning and what Len and I wanted. The staff at the Bellagio were very accommodating as the allowed me to come in and try linens, decor and floral with my large Macedonian/Greek family on numerous occasions. Ramy even invited us in to see an extravagant wedding of friends of his that was being done one Saturday which gave us so many beautiful ideas. We had many questions about the food and the quality/quantity (as this being a huge part of our night for our culture and families) and the Bellagio invited us in for a tasting. Our meal was very delicious and helped us see and taste and see what our meal would be like on the night of our wedding. Not only was this helpful as it allowed us to make some changes but it was also very romantic being the only two people in the entire room having dinner. We felt so special. Such a memorable experience that we will never forget. The day of the wedding was everything we had ever imagined and much more. Ramy and our coordinator met us at the door as soon as we walked in. I had told him that I didn't want anyone to go into the reception area until Len and I had seen it first (decor was a huge part of our day) and he did exactly that. He walked us in and made sure that it was up to our expectations. As we walked around it felt like we were royalty. It was right out of a magazine! Absolutely stunning! During the night the staff was amazing! They were always at our table asking if we wanted anything and were constantly bringing food/drinks back and forth to us. They also made sure all special orders were delivered. Through out the night they would check in with us to make sure everything was ok. At one point I had noticed that a piece of the bow on the cake had broken off and of course my reaction was panic. The server had noticed my reaction and immediately got our coordinator. He assured me that they would do their best to fix it and rolled it in to the back kitchen. Literally five minutes later it was back out and looking perfect! It was unbelievable! Such fast thinking and the ability to deliver made us so grateful! To this day this is a story I share very often. Through out the night, everything was on schedule, the antipasto, dinner and dessert were all amazing and the bar was always packed. Everyone was on the dance floor by 9:00pm and the music by S4 and our band Bisir was just out of this world. Both did a fabulous job! Our last night stations had plenty of selection for people to eat and choose from. Overall, Peter and Paul's and the staff at the Bellagio went above and beyond our expectations. Our friends and family still comment on how our wedding was the best wedding that they had ever been to. Most people mention the professionalism of the staff and how beautiful the hall was. Almost everyone says how they had never seen so much food (that also tasted great!) at a wedding. Nothing feels better than going to a wedding and seeing a relative or a friend that attended our wedding and the first thing they say is "your wedding was the best wedding I have ever been to!" and believe me we hear that a lot. Our experience will forever be memorable to us and our family and friends. We will always be grateful to all of the amazing people that work at the Bellagio for truly delivering the best day of mine and Len's life. We always speak very highly and happily about our experience and refer you to everyone that get's engaged. Thank you! Maryanne and Len Mangos :)
- Great food and service! Have been to Bellagio for several events and have enjoyed myself every time. great staff (bartenders, food station attendants and servers). would really consider hosting an event here.
- We came for a New Year's Eve celebration at Bellagio. I thought it would be the same old type of party and was also worried that we would be among strangers. It turned out that the evening was wonderful. The DJ that was hired for the night was very sociable and got everyone dancing. The service was impeccable. The food was great. At my table, the waiter was very attentive and my water glass was always filled. The different stations were also great. We had the vodka, porchetta and crepes stations and did not have to wait long in line. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I tell everyone about it. Whenever I attend any Bridal Shows, I stop by your booth to express how much I enjoyed the event! Now that my daughter is getting married next year, I made sure that she booked with byPeterandPauls.com at The Manor!
- We had our employee recognition ceremony yesterday, Sept 27, 2012 and must say, Tino and his staff were simply outstanding. I volunteered to help out and was there all day and they did everything they could to make us feel welcome and special, even welcoming volunteers with an espresso. Food was excellent, hall was very nice and every time we asked, staff were there to help us. Comments received from guests were very positive. I just wanted to personally thank all the staff for their help and would appreciate your passing my note of appreciation to them. I would rate all the categories above as great.
- Ramy, I’m speechless brother and I am at a loss for words. Once again, Bellagio and its wonderful staff have really outdone themselves. Our afternoon was awesome and as always we were all BLOWN AWAY by your incredible service. My wife and I were completely overwhelmed with happiness and joy for how pleased we were with everything yesterday. You are a FIRST CLASS outfit and it is clear to us now more than ever before that you really know you business. Thank you for all you’ve done for us and we sincerely appreciate all the added little touches to make our venue truly special and memorable event. I have always had a great deal of respect for you and what you represent; now I cant imagine ever doing an event without considering Ramy and the Bellagio.
- I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you for all your tremendous help and guidance. Everyone had a fabulous time. Because of you and your team, we had a stellar evening. Jim and his staff went above and beyond the call of duty for our Gala. Jim could not do enough for us, we were definitely in good hands, please let me know how much we appreciated all his efforts. Please extend our warmest gratitude to everyone who made our evening spectacular. Thank you and we look forward to working with you again!
- I just wanted to say thank you so much for yesterday. It was wonderful! I wanted to especially point out above everything else was the fantastic service I received from Jim. He was outstanding and was always one step ahead. He observes and takes action where needed immediately and is polite and sweet while doing it. Please let him know that we were very impressed by him. The rest of the staff were also very good and helpful as well. Also, Lisa, you had everything down to a “T” You are a very organized person and are well suited for your job. You’re both pros! Thank you so much for everything, all the guests thoroughly enjoyed it.