Your corporate one-stop-shop, offering the following services:
Corporate Venues, Catering, Gift Baskets, Promotional Items, Photography, Videography, Décor, DJ, Audio/Visual, Advertising and Design
For your next corporate function, fundraiser, tradeshow, meeting or seminar, byPeterandPauls.com offers you the choice of three unique and state-of-the-art venues, as well as the finest in catering, promotional gift baskets, photography, videography and A/V.
I'm Attending an Event
All Bypeterandpauls.com venues include readily accessible complimentary parking. With convenient loading areas, parking for the set-up and tear-down of your event will prove to be effortless.
As our facilities have main level parking, there is easy access from your car directly to the building entrance.
The Paramount accommodates 800 Parking spots set at the front of the facility. The multitude of parking paired with the outdoor signage to each ballroom creates for guests’ ease and great first impressions.
Conveniently located on Jane and Langstaff, the Bellagio parking lot entrance is advantageous. With 250 parking spots encircling the building, each ballroom’s exclusive entrance is easily accessible.
Set on the grounds of the Carrying Place Golf Course, The Manor boasts a scenic drive in along with a picturesque backdrop. There are over 385 available parking spots directly in front of The Manor’s main entrance.
Not only does The VUE have ample parking with 350 spots, it also offers an option for valet parking; the finishing touch to a complete event.
Please ensure to make special arrangements with your event organizers should you have specific requirements. We are happy to provide such services like reserved VIP parking areas.
Courtyard by Marriott Vaughan
150 & 11 Interchange Way
Vaughan, ON, L4K 5P7
Howard Johnson Aurora
15520 Yonge St.
Aurora, ON, L4G 1P2
1230 Journey’s End Circle
Newmarket, ON, L3Y 8Z6
Monte Carlo Inn
7255 Warden Avenue
Markham, ON, L3R 1B4
Bypeterandpauls.com strives to ensure a wonderful experience for you and all of your guests.
» All facilities have a ground level entrance and are completely wheel chair accessible
» Large accessible washroom stalls
» Public elevators
» Plenty of handicap parking spots
» Special arrangements can be made for VIP parking areas upon request
I'm Planning an Event
Sala Bellagio - Floor & Room Map » PDF
Sala Bellagio - Floor Specifications » PDF
Sala Como - Floor & Room Map » PDF
Sala Como - Floor Specifications » PDF
Sala Tremezzo - Floor & Room Map » PDF
Sala Tremezzo - Floor Specifications » PDF
A truly memorable event is the result of precise planning and the execution of skilled professionals. Let us take your event from conception to realization! You can rest assured that Bypeterandpauls.com will have your every detail covered with the assistance of our event management team. Our teams of professionals are at your disposal.
With any Bypeterandpauls.com venue, you are provided with the utmost support in planning your event by our in-house agents.
Senior Corporate/Special Events Coordinator
From time of booking, our Senior Corporate/Special Events Coordinator is at your disposal to assist with the planning of your event. You will be contacted to arrange a final details appointment by no later than 2 weeks prior to your event. During this appointment, you will discuss your vision for your event with our Senior Corporate/Special Events Coordinator who will help to make this vision a reality. From this appointment, we will create a working agenda and floor plan for you. Let us take some of the work load off of your shoulders and help to make your planning phase an enjoyable one.
Our Operations Manager is your “go to” person on the day of your event. They will be there upon you arrival to ensure that you are taken care of from set up to tear down.
The Banquet Captain is yet another “go to” person on the day of your event. This person will be there to ensure that your event is running as planned.
The success of your event is the result of a team effort. Allow our team of professionals to assist you from the planning to perfect execution of your event.
We have chosen an exceptional team of event service providers whose excellent quality of service is fundamental to the success of your event. Our in-house suppliers have a reputation of being forerunners in their areas of expertise.
In the planning stages of your event, you may find a need to obtain services from various organizations. Allow us to assist you in outsourcing the services of the best in our industry. We will ensure your satisfaction by recommending only reputable and professional suppliers. Our preferred suppliers share our common goal of providing our clients with first rate products and services.
Team Building Activities
The main goals of team-building are to improve productivity and motivation. Taking employees out of the office helps groups break down political and personal barriers, eliminate distractions, and have fun “at work”. The benefits of team-building programs are so significant that many corporations have incorporated team-building strategies into their standard training curriculum.
- Thank you so much for planning a great event! The meeting went well and the venue was beautiful. So far, I have received nothing but positive feedback. The refreshments were also delicious! I will certainly book future events with you.
- Everyone loved the venue, the food, entertainment and décor. People walked away from that evening feeling good that they attended. From everyone’s reaction, I know that I’m going to grow the event year after year and I will definitely come back to the Paramount, no doubt about it.
- All in all, the event was a success! Lots of great comments including many about the venue… they loved Paramount. You and your staff were fabulous and so helpful. Special mentions to S4 who were very professional. I was quite pleased with them as I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. We typically use one specific A/V Company for all our events so I was bit gun shy but pleasantly surprised! The day went very smoothly thanks to you!
- I just wanted to let you know that the event was a success and that all the on-staff were amazing. Thanks again.
- Thanks to the staff at the Manor, our May 5th Capital Delivery Workshop was a success! Please extend my sincere thanks to Jennifer who was always a step ahead of us and very accommodating of our ever-changing meeting arrangements; to Diane who welcomed us with a smile as we arrived at 7:30am; and to Fiona who was very courteous, and ensured all ran smoothly throughout the duration of the meeting.
- I had excellent feedback on the event. They loved the venue, the food, the entertainment – everything! We have been receiving tons of calls and emails from people thanking us for a great time! Thanks again to your entire team for helping us create such a successful event – we couldn’t have done it without you!
- Thank you so very much for the most amazing evening on Saturday. Victoria and I could not have been more pleased or impressed with your professionalism and expertise. Every detail was executed to perfection, and even when we threw a curve ball at you, you handled it effortlessly with composure. The evening production, the lighting and sound, the food and beverage, and the wonderful staff were outstanding. It was a pleasure to work with all of you. Congratulations on a job well done.
- We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for all their hard work and for making our Annual Vendor Meeting a great success for the second year in a row. Once again, thank you for everything.