Life is Beautiful.
The Manor is one of Ontario’s premier banquet, wedding and meeting centres. It is a 34,000 sq. ft. newly renovated facility, offering 3 banquet halls, the largest of which can accommodate up to 320 guests, and is set amongst the stunning greens of Carrying Place Golf & Country Club. The Manor is equipped to host indoor and outdoor weddings, special company events, proms, showers, golf tournaments or any other function you can dream up.
Available Saturday Wedding Dates 2014 Summer Season
Saturday May 17th, 2014 .Victoria Hall (capacity 160). Alexander Hall (capacity 320) * Saturday November & December availability. Inquire within.
Now Booking 2015 Wedding Dates
We're currently filling our schedule for 2015 weddings. Book yours today!
The Manor byPeterandPauls.com is pleased to welcome Executive Chef Gamini Hemalal to our team.
Join us for our delectable Sunday Brunch and enjoy the culinary talents of our Executive Chef. For reservations please contact 416.410.6680.
- Your food stations are simply the best in the area. The freshness and variety cannot be beat by any other venue in the York Region area. You have a very scenic location and you certainly make the most of it. I can't think of a better place to celebrate whether for business or pleasure. I have recommended your establishment on several occasions to friends and colleagues.
- My wife and I had our wedding reception at The Manor on April 21st. The venue is beautiful, the staff are fantasic and I lost track of the number of people who commented on how great the food was. It was a fantastic evening that will last with us for a lifetime!
- We had a reunion brunch for 12 people which I had to organize. As always The Manor provided the best service and quality for the price. Needless to say, my guests were very impressed and I was very happy with the results of the day. The venue is beautiful but my thanks go out to your staff – Impeccable service! We definitely will be back for more get togethers.
- I had my wedding reception at the Manor on April 21st, 2012 in the Victoria Hall and it was such a great experience. From the moment we walked in to the Manor and met Sales Director Diane, we knew this was a special place. SO friendly, but especially organized and professional. Diane and Jessie made our special day so easy. Our guests raved about the food, and the venue in general. There are great views from the loft hall of the pond and trees outside. The staff was so amazing, actually serving our guests during dinner so that they didn't have to go to the bar. I can't say enough about the food. SO much of it, so much selection - all delicious. I wish I had more pictures of the food. Our bar tender was amazing. I hope one of my guests was inspired to have their own or their children's wedding at the Manor so that I can go as a guest. I would definitely have a shower or family party at the Manor.
- My family really enjoys your Sunday brunch. The staff are always friendly and the food never disappoints.
- I have attended many events held by peter and paul. I have been to Paramount, Bellagio and The Manor. By far the most beautiful venue I have ever seen is the Manor! I have gone to the Manor for a wedding, a birthday brunch and for the amazing Halloween Gala! The Manor knows how to throw a party! Every event was decorated to the nines! The staff is always polite, helpful and willing to get you whatever you needed you just have to ask! The service is absolutely impeccable! The food is delicious! Every time I attended an event held at the manor it blows me away!
- My family and I attended the Sunday Brunch at the Manor. It was a delightful experience - everything from the welcoming at the front door, to the service, to the food. There was many options for each member of my family to choose from. The music played by the accordionist added to the spectacular atmosphere and ambiance. Thank you for a wonderful Sunday afternoon.
- My fiancé and I just booked our wedding at The Manor. We were thrilled with the service that was given to us. It was a toss-up between the manor and another venue, however with Diane's professionalism, patience and the beautiful view we could not book anywhere else but there. Thank you! We are super excited for our special day.