Graphic Designer and Social Media Intern
We are expanding and are looking for creative and driven team members to join the creative engine of byPeterandPauls.com!
The full time graphic design intern will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
The Graphic Design and Social Media Intern will play an important role in digital and printed marketing. Working closely with the Creative Director and Social Media Manager, your specific responsibilities include:
- Graphic design/visual communications student will assist with the production and edits of current layouts & designs.
- Will also assist in production/fulfillment of printed material.
- Will apply creativity to social graphics and digital marketing materials.
- Create digital marketing in multiple formats.
- Assist in social media management
Required software knowledge
- InDesign (Intermediate skill)
- Photoshop (Intermediate skill)
- Illustrator (Intermediate skill)
- Interested in pursuing a career in design.
- Strong graphic oriented skills required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented and accuracy a must.
- Confident in a professional office environment.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicant must be currently enrolled in a college or university program.
Job Type: Summer internship, April-August