Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: 6260 Highway 7, Vaughan Ontario
Posted date: August 02, 2022
Peter & Pauls Baskets and Gifts Inc. is currently looking to hire talented and motivated Accounts Payable Clerk who demonstrate a positive and hardworking attitude.
Some duties may include but are not limited to:
- Posting vendor invoices to sub-ledger.
- Processing credit card payments in Sage 300 ERP.
- Communicating with vendors for payment terms.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc, and maintaining invoice files.
- Providing support for processing full cycle accounts payable, including processing invoices and payments, vendor set-up/management and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Assisting with improvement of payment process.
- Corresponding with suppliers regarding pricing and quantity discrepancies.
- Corresponding with internal departments regarding pricing and inventory quantity discrepancies.
- College diploma or University degree focused in Accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years in an accounting role with relevant experience is preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills in accounting software such as SAGE.
- Excellent Knowledge in an ERP system and Excel.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to manage high volumes of work with shifting priorities.
- Ability to learn and adopt new processes quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Focused and observant with attention to detail
- Full Time
- General work hours: 9am-5pm
$41,000.00 annual salary
This brief job profile is meant to offer a general idea of the position and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position.