Delivery Driver and Event Setup
Location: 6260 Highway 7, Vaughan Ontario
Posted date: June 14, 2022
If you are someone who is physically fit and enjoys being part of a team behind the scenes in setting up beautiful events, then this could be the position for you!
As a qualified candidate to join our industry leading team, you require a minimum grade 12 education, Class G license with a good driving record. We are seeking highly motivated event set-up and tear down professionals to join our Pure Events Team! Previous industry experience an asset, and owning your own truck would be considered an asset.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Prior to departure, loading vehicle with any shipments
- Able to meet event set up and tear down standards which includes loading and unloading event products
- Completing any necessary paperwork and all safety checks, including pre-trip inspection.
- Driving vehicle and making assigned stops
- Ensure proper reporting of all safety hazards and accidents
- Being a collaborative member of the driving team by answering phone calls, and texts
- Any other duties that may be required or assigned by Manager
- Most event set up and dismantal take place on the weekends and early morning so open availability during these times is required
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Valid G Driver's License with clean driver's abstract and CVOR
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up-to 50 pounds on a regular basis and enjoy a job that will keep you physically fit
- Decent knowledge of Toronto and surrounding areas
- Ability to plan the delivery route efficiently and effectively
- Upbeat and positive customer service attitude and enjoy interacting with customers and co-workers
- Flexible work hours and availability for sudden shift changes
Job Type: Casual