Location: 1000 Murray Ross Pkwy, North York Ontario
Performthe following tasks under general supervision.
- Wash and put away all dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans and utensils in proper place, when clean.
- Ensure kitchen is swept and mopped at the end of shifts.
- Ensure proper waste removal and recycling of items.
- Assist with preparation of meals according to approved menus and recipes having regard to health and safety requirements for food handling.
- Learn and execute all recipes, menus, preparations, and presentations, for quick and perfect execution
- Ensure work station is kept clean and sanitized in accordance with established protocols and procedures, including all kitchen surface areas, serving utensils and appliances.
- Ensure that all health and safety regulations, protocols and procedures are understood and enforced for safe handling, preparation and storage of food.
- Ensure food supplies are properly stored at all times including storage of food product delivered.
- Display a friendly and courteous attitude towards clients, snack bar patrons and fellow staff at all times.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Summary of Function:
Responsible for washing and the sanitization of allkitchen equipment and service ware for events.
- One year experience in a high-volume food service business
- Food Handlers Certificate an asset
- Standard First Aid certification an asset
- Smart Serve Certification an asset