Food Service Set-Up - Cleaner
Location: 1000 Murray Ross Pkwy, North York Ontario
POSITION: FOOD SERVICE SET-UP/CLEANER
Perform the following tasks under general supervision.
- Set-up and tear down of assigned events according to the work order, including chair and table layout.
- Carry out any cleaning necessary during functions including garbage pick-up, washroom cleaning, floor washing and any other cleaning required throughout events.
- Assist in the set-up of audio/visual aids used in functions and, when required, storage and lock up of equipment. Performs additional duties as assigned.
Summary of Functions:
Responsible for set-up, tear down, and maintenance for corporate client meetings, weddings and social events. Provide assistance with the implementation and delivery of all event details.
- One year experience in a high-volume food service business
- Smart Serve Certification
- Food Handlers Certificate an asset
- Standard First Aid certification an asset