Location: 6260 Highway 7, Vaughan Ontario
Posted date: August 04, 2022
This position is a key position within the Peter and Paul's Gifts Family. You will work directly with Senior management to manage their key contacts and accounts. You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all corporate orders and product requests made by these key accounts. This position requires a “can do" attitude, high energy, excellent written and communication skills, and someone that is looking for a high paced career working with major corporations daily. You have a passion for gifting and creativity, and have worked under a senior leader.
- Work directly to manage all key accounts, do weekly follow ups, coordinate proposals, execution of sales, and set meetings and appointments for the purpose of sales presentations
- Assist in all sales presentations, present and gather information
- Work with purchasing department to create proposals and send to key clients
- Liaison with accounting to ensure deposits and final payments are collected
- Assist with tracking and managing the progress of accounts and ensure weekly/monthly touch base communication is done for the purpose of stimulating new
- Assist in maintaining and increasing sales for all key accounts including up selling, and add-on features to client's order once it is confirmed i.e. custom ribbon, gift cards
- Assist in the execution of all sales, marketing, and business plans.
- Liaison daily with operations team/warehouse/purchasing department, to ensure sales are being executed properly
- Actively attend client events, meetings, showings, and any special projects (i.e. Trade shows etc.).
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Actively create, update, and maintain all client databases for any mailing, correspondence, and promotional reasons.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality of all information seen and/or heard at all times.
Qualifications, the successful applicant must possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, assistant or sales role
- Have their own car and be prepared to attend off site client meetings
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent and proficient oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, stress-management skills, and a go getter
- Must be able to build relationships and be a team player
- Reports to work daily from 9am until 5pm Monday thru to Friday. This position might require some availability of evenings occasionally to attend functions and one weekend day, in particular during peak gift season (November/December).
- This is a full time salaried position and expectation is no less than 45 hours per week.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize job duties and have a "sense of urgency"
- Must possess computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, power point, and Word.
- Experience with a CRM platform is an asset
- Must be able to work both as a team member and independently with minimal supervision
- This position requires the employee to have a vehicle for mobility to attend meetings, as well as the employees use of their personal cellphone for conducting business