Senior Social Media Manager
Location: 6260 Highway 7, Vaughan Ontario
Posted date: June 26, 2020
POSITION: SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We're looking for a creative, performance-driven Senior Social Media Manager to be the voice across all byPeterandPauls.com social media platforms. You will lead the conversation around our events, various event venues and restaurants as the leading hospitality group in the GTA.
You are a hardworking and driven individual with a high sense of aesthetic, passion for storytelling and love for strategy. You have a proven ability to develop social media strategies that impact people’s lives. You put together strategic thinking and problem-solving while complimenting it with detail-oriented execution.
We are looking for a dynamic talent that thrives in a fast-paced environment with a strong desire to grow our brand image and showcase the unique and various events, restaurants and both corporate and social image byPeterandPauls.com has.
List of Duties:
- Manage and oversee all byPeterandPauls.com social media accounts. This includes corporate byPeterandPauls account along with all venues and restaurants
- Create posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and share stories daily
- Manage all Google reviews for byPeterandPauls corporate and venue accounts
- Perform scheduling and managing duties that fall in line with our brand image, boost social media presence across all platforms and strategically come up with ways to ensure company is seen by new viewers
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and be able to suggest content optimization
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and other social media best practices
- Availability to work on evenings and weekends
- Thorough understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPI's
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge is not a requirement but an asset
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note, only the qualified candidates will receive a call for an interview.