Social Event Logistics - Co-Ordinator -Detailer
Location: 8540 Jane St, Concord Ontario
Posted date: March 12, 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Events Coordinator at Bellagio Boutique Event Venue, who is both creative and highly organized. As the liaison between our 5-star venues/services and our valued clientele, the successful candidate will provide an organized and efficient means of communicating and meshing company capabilities, event details and logistics to pull off a spectacular event without a hitch!
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Answering incoming inquiries
- Tracking incoming Social leads
- Drafting and Processing contracts on behalf of the Sales Managers
- Liaison with other suppliers within our own company and outside our company to assist the client with executing their event i.e.: AV, decor.
- Design agendas, floor plans, detailed event summaries for the operations team and other suppliers that are participating in the event.
- Tracking and managing a master calendar of approved/confirmed events and pending inquiries for events.
- Collects first deposit, second, and final payment for all events.
- Tracking and managing a master calendar for deposits and payments with the Controller.
- Engaging in ongoing liaison with vendors to establish a mutual working relationship for future events. Ie: Av companies, decor companies etc
- Conduct oneself in a pleasant, courteous, and professional manner at all times.
- Liaison daily with operations team, and the culinary team to execute upcoming events.
- Maintains and replenishes any administrative/office supplies i.e. Stationary, Pens, Supplies etc, while also maintaining a cleanly and welcoming environment for all guests in office.
- Preparing collateral materials when required for sales appointments
- Actively attends client events, meetings, tours, menu tastings and any special projects as requested by managers (i.e. Trade shows etc.).
- Attend weekly operations meetings.
- Actively creates, updates, and maintains all client databases for any mailing, correspondence, and promotional reasons.
- Maintains utmost confidentiality of all information seen and/or heard at all times.
- must be available to work weekends
- ***Minimum Two Years Experience in Hospitality***
- Event Management: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Vaughan/Toronto, ON (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time