Social Event Logistics Coordinator
Location: 6260 Highway 7, Vaughan Ontario
Posted date: August 23, 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Event Logistics Coordinator who is both creative and highly organized. As the liaison between our 5-star catering services and our valued clientele, the successful candidate will provide an organized and efficient means of communicating and organizing event details and logistics to execute a spectacular offsite catering event.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for confirming all logistical aspects of offsite catering events.
- Tracking and managing a master calendar of confirmed and tentative events.
- Liaison daily with operations team, and the culinary team to execute upcoming events.
- Collect and confirm deposits are received and proper invoicing information for final payments.
- Liaison with client 1 week prior to event to review and finalize all event related details.
- Liaison with vendors to confirm orders, schedules and budgets for offsite catering events.
- Communicate with offsite catering venues prior to event to confirm and review all related event details
- Design floor plans, assemble offsite event team information package.
- Event Station Design required in accordance with the PeterandPauls EventCatering 5 Star Standards
- Post event, collate all vendor invoices, update final contract for invoicing
- Manage new Social Email Inquiries (collect information, handle or assign to Social Event Manager)
- Create Social Quotes for smaller home parties and liaison directly with client to confirm events
- Potential candidate will be required to attend offsite events
- Conduct oneself in a pleasant, courteous, and professional manner at all times.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Maintains utmost confidentiality of all information seen and/or heard at all times.
- Evenings and Weekend Shifts may be required.
- Represent the company / brand at networking events, industry nights, tradeshows as required
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Inclined to take ownership of a project and follow through to completion
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them on schedule
- Comfortable working on a project both in a team atmosphere and independently
- Able and willing to do hands-on work as required
- Ability to meet deadlines on a timely manner
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent professional communication skills - written and verbal
- Responds well under pressure when faced with sudden challenges and can rectify a situation quickly and clearly with a cool, level head
- Previous Catering Experience is preferred
- Full Time position
- Option to work 1 weekend day (Sunday) with 1 week day off (Tuesday)
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Additional hours may be required when attending events
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Potential for growth in fast paced growing company