Social Media and Marketing Manager
Location: 6260 Highway 7, Vaughan Ontario
Posted date: July 13, 2021
POSITION: Social Media and Marketing Manager
Our team is growing! We’re looking for a senior level social media and marketing manager to join our fast-paced team.
- Creating and executing a strategy for growth on social platforms
- Liaison between Peter & Pauls Hospitality Group and Engine8Media in delivering and supporting the implementation of quarterly, monthly and yearly digital marketing and communication plans for the company.
- Participate in daily Engine 8 meetings (via phone approx. 30min), follow through on tasks assigned at meeting
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency across all social media platforms
- Facilitate, daily, weekly posts as required, scaling brand and company awareness through all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok- for all byPNP brands (excluding Gifts)
- Work with Engine8Media to create and implement social media graphics and social media strategies monthly.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Create tailored media lists and reach out to media and influencers to promote upcoming product, venue and restaurant launches.
- Create blog posts on a weekly-monthly basis.
- Writing, editing and updating website copy for all websites under the Peter & Pauls umbrella
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience by answering all direct messages and inquiries.
- Answer all Google reviews, Wedding Wire and EventSource reviews in respectful tone.
- Coordinate and execute events both virtually and in-person ensuring media and influencers are in attendance, press kits are created, and event runs seamlessly.
- Organize photo/video shoots for multiple services, venues and restaurants under the Peter & Pauls Hospitality Group umbrella.
- Strong photography skills.
- Coordinate ALL LIVE IG events/HGTV segments – craft messaging, record, story board, liaison with GM’s , track engagement etc.
- Ensure high quality work and ability to keep up with daily tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have completed post-secondary education in marketing, journalism, public relations or communications.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and/or social media management.
If this opportunity is something you're looking for, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com