Social Sales Manager
Location: 9550 Pine Valley Dr, Woodbridge Ontario
Posted date: November 08, 2021
Social Sales Manager at Kortright EventSpace
Kortright EventSpace is looking for an enthusiastic Social Sales Manager who is both creative and highly organized. As the liaison between our 5-star venues/services and our valued clientele, the successful candidate will provide an organized and efficient means of communicating and meshing company capabilities, event details and logistics to pull off a spectacular event without a hitch!
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Tracking incoming Social leads
- Drafting and Processing contracts
- Liaison with other suppliers within our own company and outside our company to assist the client with executing their event i.e.: AV, decor.
- Tracking and managing a master calendar of approved/confirmed events and pending inquiries for events.
- Collects first deposit, second, and final payment for all events.
- Tracking and managing a master calendar for deposits and payments with the Controller.
- Engaging in ongoing liaison with vendors to establish a mutual working relationship for future events. Ie: AV companies, decor companies etc
- Conduct oneself in a pleasant, courteous, and professional manner at all times.
- Liaison daily with operations team, and the culinary team to execute upcoming events.
- Actively attends client events, meetings, tours, menu tastings and any special projects to grow business
- Attend weekly operations meetings.
- Actively creates, updates, and maintains all client databases for any mailing, correspondence, and promotional reasons.
- Maintains utmost confidentiality of all information seen and/or heard at all times.
- Reports on a daily basis to the General Manager
- Must work weekends
- Loves nature and outdoors
- ***Minimum Two Years Experience in Hospitality***
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please note, only the qualified candidates will receive a call for an interview.