Social Sales Representative
Location: 6260 Highway 7, Vaughan Ontario
Posted date: May 13, 2019
Since its inception in 1985, S4 Entertainment and Audio Visual has brought its blend of talent, enthusiasm and dedication to special events in and around the Toronto area. Our fresh and interactive approach to event entertainment ensures that your occasion is not only a great one but also the right one for you. S4 employs only the best DJs, MCs and Live Entertainment professionals (Singers, Dancers, Bands, Musicians, etc.) in our quest to deliver a wide-range of stress-free special event entertainment to our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic AV and Entertainment Social Sales Representative, with a knowledge of entertainment and AV to manage our sales for social events. We are a dynamic team who is passionate about all things audio-visual and are looking for an outgoing sales professional with a track record of success!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Correspondence with clients including but not limited to email, phone, site visits, and in-person meetings
- Educating clients on services both Audio Visual & Entertainment related
- Upselling clients on products and services
- Will be required to work Saturdays to facilitate client meetings
- Following up with clients after the initial consultation
- Working with suppliers to source and secure items/services for client events
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for clients
- Obtaining deposit payment from clients
- Providing clients with audio visual demos
- Quality control during events with the client, on-site technicians, hospitality staff and operations personnel.
- Post-event follow up with clients
- Attend weekly meetings to assist and communicate with all other departments of what is expected for the contract
- Will be required to attend and/or work tradeshows
- Will be required to attend events to network with clients
- Administrative paperwork, (purchase orders, invoices, etc.) and create reports in order to cohesively operate with the other S4 departments. Enabling all to track costs and review cost-effectiveness.
- Profitability Reports (labor, equipment, overhead, entertainment, etc.)
- Submit equipment cross-rental, entertainment and outside AV invoices
- Any Administration work pertaining to this role
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet & exceeding sales targets
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well within a team as well as being self-motivated to work on your own
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
S4 Entertainment and Audio Visual is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.