Location: 1000 Murray Ross Pkwy, North York Ontario
POSITION: WAIT STAFF
Perform the following tasks under general supervision.
- Set up and maintain service and event area ensuring cleanliness and readiness of supplies.
- Maintain complete understanding of menu items.
- Serve food in a courteous manner in accordance with the instructions of the Supervisor.
- Clear and prepare tables/counter area for clients.
- Other duties as assigned
Summary of Functions:
Provide food and beverage service for internal and external clients for Wedding and Corporate functions. Deliver exceptional natural and cultural experiences for each of our guests. Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required. Occupational health and safety is a major responsibility of this position.
- Ability to deal courteously with the public and event guests;
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Basic grammar and mathematical skills;
- Cash handling experience;
- General computer skills;
- Smart Serve Certification