Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
Location: 6260 Highway 7, Vaughan Ontario
Posted date: September 09, 2021
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who has a keen sense of communication and exceptional organizational skills. This individual will coordinate large corporate order logistics from beginning to ship date. This would include being privy to all order details, assist with communication between the order specialist and production line and coordinate orders with some vendors when necessary as well as courier services.
He/ She must have the ability to work independently and with a team, in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily communication with Corporate Coordinator, Purchasing Department and Production
- Manager organizing requests, order details and delivery deadlines.
- Help coordinate production of order and organize delivery date to meet deadlines dependant on shipment destination.
- Communicate with Receiving Department to be aware of all incoming items and product for each order.
- Organize and sort shipping labels according to location, to ensure timely and efficient delivery
- Able to provide constant communication and updates on order status
- Clear and comfortable communication with internal team
- Microsoft Excel and Word